Vilano is a leading brand mainly because of the proliferative approach it uses. The brand is widely recognized for its success in making mountain and street bikes before venturing into the iSUP niche.
Vilano Inflatable SUP Board is lightweight, and it is one of the cheapest all-round paddle boards available. It is ideal for situations where performance is a top priority. The iSUP board can carry weight up to 280lbs, and it is worth the money.
If you are a beginner or semi-experienced looking for a reliable all-round SUP board, you might not be able to make the perfect decision. However, you are in for a treat if you opt for the Vilano 10’6.
As mentioned earlier, the iSUP board can carry up to 280 pounds. However, it is important to note that it weighs 25 pounds and measures 10.6 x 32 x 6 inches (L x W x H). You’ll like the package because it comes with all you need to get started.
The measurement and weight of the iSUP board are an indication that it is stable and decently fast. Also, the paddle board is easy to maneuver due to its lightweight. Stability is also enhanced by its thickness of 6 inches.
Key Specifications of Vilano 10’6 iSUP Board
This is an all-round paddle board, implying that it is suitable for any type of water condition. However, it is important to note that it performs better when used on flat water than other water conditions. You can use the paddle board for different reasons, including yoga, fishing, river riding, recreational paddling, and more.
This is an inflatable paddle board, which means that you’d need to fill it with air. Also, it weighs only 25lbs and can be moved from one place to another with ease. You can easily deflate it to pack it or inflate to a pressure of 15 PSI.
This iSUP board is 10 feet and 6 inches long, indicating that it is neither short nor long. It is 32 inches wide, which is a perfect width for beginners because of increased stability. The stability is further enhanced by the thickness of 6 inches. With this, you’d feel more sturdy, unlike when you use a thinner board.
Material it is Made of
The Vilano 10’6 iSUP board comprises a single layer of PVC material, a foam deck pad, and a drop stitch core. It is important to note that the single-layer construction is only ideal for smaller paddlers, especially those who want to enjoy casual activities.
Feautes of Vilano Inflatable SUP Board
Here are the features of this SUP board:
- Deep Eva deck: This is a non-slip feature that covers more than half of the board. It is the part where you can stand comfortably and safely when paddling.
- Bungee storage area: The board has 4 D-rings attached to a bungee net to create an area where you can safely place personal items or even the paddle.
- Inflation valve: This is a feature you’ll find on most inflatable paddle boards. Inflating and deflating the valve is carried out through the valve.
- D-rings: The Vilano 10’6 board has 4 D-rings for attaching to a storage box or a kayak seat.
- Carry handle: This is at the center of the board, and it is designed to help you handle the board when outside water.
- Fin: There’s only one fin on this board, and it is fully detachable. This also makes it a lot easier to roll up the board.
What’s included in the package?
Are you wondering what the full package comes with? It includes the following:
- Paddle: It is an adjustable aluminum shaft that can fit in the backpack. Not that it can’t float on water.
- Backpack: A carry bag to allow you to transport and store the whole package.
- Shoulder strap: For added convenience, and it is designed to make transportation easier.
- Pump: A hand pump that you can use to inflate the paddle board. You can use it to pump the board to 15 PSI. There’s also a pressure gauge to help you take the right measurement.
- Repair Kit: This consists of valve wrench and PVC patches. The feature is included for safety reasons.
- It is stable
- It is well built and reasonably priced
- An all-inclusive package
- D-rings which provides suitable attachment for shoulder strap
- It is slow
- The paddle is a bit heavy
The Vilano 10’ 6” iSUP board is an ideal option for paddlers weighing up to 250 pounds and below. You can use the board in any water condition, but it is better suited for flat waters.